- A quality licensed café where you can have a coffee and watch the action, grab a post-surf snack on the run, or share a beer and a meal with friends after a session.
- A fully equipped surf shop will allow you to try-before-you-buy your new surfing hardware, as well as providing wetsuit and board rentals.
- The Academy, which will deliver training programmes for all levels of surfing (beginner to elite) and host a range of “surf-fit” styled personal and group fitness classes.
- Ancillary ‘dry’ activities for all ages.
- High quality landscaping integrating the built environment into the natural.
Wavegarden Scotland promises to be a compelling and iconic destination for surfers and non-surfers alike.
Detailed Design activities will commence on planning determination, with construction scheduled to begin in 2019. Construction and commissioning activities will take the better part of a year, with Wavegarden Scotland due to open to guests in 2020.